Banana milk nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||14||16.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (150g) of Banana milk contains
- 151.5 Calories
- 4.5g of Fat
- 4.5g of Protein
- and 22.5g of Carbs
- 60mg of sodium - 4% of the RDA for sodium.
- 15mg of Magnesium, that covers 4.69% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.6mg of Zinc - 6% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.15mg of Iron - 1.25% of the RDA for Iron.
- 195mg of Potassium - 4.88% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 3mg of Vitamin C - 2.86% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.45mg of Vitamin B12 - 15% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Banana milk you get
- 0.2 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Milkshakes have on average 0.19g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.2 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Milkshakes 0.16g)
- 0.06 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Milkshakes 0.03g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Banana milk?
|Vitamin C (mg)||2||1.9|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.03||0|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.15||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.04||0|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||8||8.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.3||0.3|
Is Banana milk rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (150g) for Banana milk of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Banana milk
Is Banana milk high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Banana milk we looked at the portion size (150g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Banana milk
15% of Banana milk are carbs, per serving (150g) that is 22.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||15||16.5|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Banana milk?
The Glycemic Index of Banana milk is 40, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 9 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Banana milk
- is Gluten free
- has a moderate amount of Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Banana milk
Of the 3g total fat per 100g, 2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.1g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.7g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 8mg.