Camel sausage: nutrition facts & data
avg Meat and sausage products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.0||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (50g) of Camel sausage contains:
- 158.5 Calories
- 13.0g of Fat
- 10.5g of Protein
- and 0.0g of Carbs
- 690.0mg of sodium - 0.5% of the RDA for sodium.
- 15.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.7mg of Zinc - 0.2% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.9mg of Iron - 0.1% of the RDA for Iron.
- 177.5mg of Potassium - 0.1% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.0mg of Vitamin C - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 1.7mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.5% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Camel sausage you get
- 21,000.00 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat and sausage products have on average 36.78g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 26,000.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 54.58g)
- 0.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 0.14g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Camel sausage?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.4||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.6||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.3||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.4||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||3.0||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||3.4||2.5|
Is Camel sausage rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (50g) for Camel sausage of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Camel sausage
Is Camel sausage high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Camel sausage we looked at the portion size (50g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Camel sausage
0.0% of Camel sausage are carbs, per serving of 50g that makes 0.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.0||0.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Camel sausage?
The Glycemic Index of Camel sausage is 0, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Camel sausage
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Camel sausage
Of the 26.0g total fat per 100g in Camel sausage, 10.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 3.1g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 11.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 100.0mg.