avg Meat and sausage products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (50g) of Camel sausage contains
- 158.5 Calories
- 13g of Fat
- 10.5g of Protein
- and 0.0005g of Carbs
- 690mg of sodium - 46% of the RDA for sodium.
- 15mg of Magnesium, that covers 4.69% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.7mg of Zinc - 17% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.85mg of Iron - 7.08% of the RDA for Iron.
- 177.5mg of Potassium - 4.44% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.0005mg of Vitamin C - 0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 1.7mg of Vitamin B12 - 56.67% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Camel sausage you get
- 21000 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat and sausage products have on average 34.6g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 26000 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 51.4g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 0.2g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Camel sausage?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.001||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.4||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.56||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.26||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.37||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||3||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||3.4||2.5|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (50g) for Camel sausage of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Camel sausage
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Camel sausage we looked at the portion size (50g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
0.001% of Camel sausage are carbs, per serving (50g) that is 0.0005g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.001||0.5|
Allergens in Camel sausage
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 26g total fat per 100g, 10.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 3.1g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 11.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 100mg.