Cannelloni nutrition facts & data
avg Pasta dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.001||18.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (350g) of Cannelloni contains
- 504 Calories
- 14g of Fat
- 31.5g of Protein
- and 59.5g of Carbs
- 752.5mg of sodium - 50.17% of the RDA for sodium.
- 35mg of Magnesium, that covers 10.94% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 3.85mg of Zinc - 38.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 2.45mg of Iron - 20.42% of the RDA for Iron.
- 420mg of Potassium - 10.5% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 3.5mg of Vitamin C - 3.33% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 1.4mg of Vitamin B12 - 46.67% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Cannelloni you get
- 0.53 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Pasta dishes have on average 0.42g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.24 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Pasta dishes 0.43g)
- 0.04 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Pasta dishes 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Cannelloni?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||2.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.4||0.8|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.06||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.03||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.07||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||10||13.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.4||0.4|
Is Cannelloni rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (350g) for Cannelloni of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Cannelloni
Is Cannelloni high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Cannelloni we looked at the portion size (350g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Cannelloni
17% of Cannelloni are carbs, per serving (350g) that is 59.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||17||18.6|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Cannelloni?
The Glycemic Index of Cannelloni is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 41.7 and can be regarded as high.
Allergens in Cannelloni
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Cannelloni
Of the 4g total fat per 100g, 1.7g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.5g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 1.7g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 70mg.