Chanterelle mushrooms: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.0||1.3|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (100g) of Chanterelle mushrooms contain:
- 18.0 Calories
- 1.0g of Fat
- 2.0g of Protein
- and 0.0g of Carbs
- 3.0mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 15.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.6mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 6.5mg of Iron - 0.5% of the RDA for Iron.
- 330.0mg of Potassium - 0.1% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 6.0mg of Vitamin C - 0.1% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Chanterelle mushrooms you get
- 2,000.00 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Mushrooms have on average 4.47g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 1,000.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Mushrooms 0.60g)
- 3,300.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Mushrooms 10.58g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Chanterelle mushrooms?
|Vitamin C (mg)||6.0||4.7|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.6|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||20.0||40.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.0||0.0|
Are Chanterelle mushrooms rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (100g) for Chanterelle mushroom of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Chanterelle mushrooms
Are Chanterelle mushrooms high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Chanterelle mushrooms we looked at the portion size (100g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Chanterelle mushrooms
0.0% of Chanterelle mushrooms are carbs, per serving of 100g that makes 0.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.0||1.3|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Chanterelle mushrooms?
The Glycemic Index of Chanterelle mushrooms is 15, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Chanterelle mushrooms
- are Gluten free
- have no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Chanterelle mushrooms
Of the 1.0g total fat per 100g in Chanterelle mushrooms, 0.1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.3g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.0g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.