Cheese spätzle nutrition facts & data
avg Pasta dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||18.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (350g) of Cheese spätzle contains
- 829.5 Calories
- 31.5g of Fat
- 38.5g of Protein
- and 94.5g of Carbs
- 1960mg of sodium - 130.67% of the RDA for sodium.
- 70mg of Magnesium, that covers 21.88% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 5.25mg of Zinc - 52.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 2.1mg of Iron - 17.5% of the RDA for Iron.
- 490mg of Potassium - 12.25% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 3.5mg of Vitamin C - 3.33% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 2.8mg of Vitamin B12 - 93.33% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Cheese spätzle you get
- 0.41 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Pasta dishes have on average 0.42g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.33 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Pasta dishes 0.43g)
- 0.04 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Pasta dishes 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Cheese spätzle?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||2.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.5||0.8|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.04||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.05||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||10||13.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.8||0.4|
Is Cheese spätzle rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (350g) for Cheese spätzle of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Cheese spätzle
Is Cheese spätzle high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Cheese spätzle we looked at the portion size (350g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Cheese spätzle
27% of Cheese spätzle are carbs, per serving (350g) that is 94.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||27||18.6|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Cheese spätzle?
The Glycemic Index of Cheese spätzle is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 66.2 and can be regarded as high.
Allergens in Cheese spätzle
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Cheese spätzle
Of the 9g total fat per 100g, 4.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1.8g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.5g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 80mg.