Chocolate marshmallow: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||49.0||61.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (20g) of Chocolate marshmallow contains:
- 72.6 Calories
- 2.6g of Fat
- 1.2g of Protein
- and 10.4g of Carbs
- 14.0mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 17.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.2mg of Zinc - 0.0% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.4mg of Iron - 0.1% of the RDA for Iron.
- 120.0mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 0.0mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Chocolate marshmallow you get
- 0.12 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sweets have on average 0.11g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.25 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sweets 0.28g)
- 0.08 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sweets 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Chocolate marshmallow?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0||0.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.8||1.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||8.0||12.2|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.1||0.1|
Is Chocolate marshmallow rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (20g) for Chocolate marshmallow of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Chocolate marshmallow
Is Chocolate marshmallow high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Chocolate marshmallow we looked at the portion size (20g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Chocolate marshmallow
52.0% of Chocolate marshmallow are carbs, per serving of 20g that makes 10.4g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||52.0||61.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Chocolate marshmallow?
The Glycemic Index of Chocolate marshmallow is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 7.3 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Chocolate marshmallow
- is Gluten free
- has a high amount of Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Chocolate marshmallow
Of the 13.0g total fat per 100g in Chocolate marshmallow, 8.3g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.4g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 4.3g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.