Fried herring nutrition facts & data
avg Fish products and fish dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||3.4|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (150g) of Fried herring contains
- 324 Calories
- 22.5g of Fat
- 25.5g of Protein
- and 4.5g of Carbs
- 877.5mg of sodium - 58.5% of the RDA for sodium.
- 60mg of Magnesium, that covers 18.75% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.2mg of Zinc - 12% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.65mg of Iron - 13.75% of the RDA for Iron.
- 277.5mg of Potassium - 6.94% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 7.5mg of Vitamin B12 - 250% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Fried herring you get
- 5.67 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Fish products and fish dishes have on average 5.15g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 5 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Fish products and fish dishes 3.74g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Fish products and fish dishes 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Fried herring?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||1.9|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.3||2.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.001||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.13||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||3||10.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||5||3.6|
Is Fried herring rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (150g) for Fried herring of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Fried herring
Is Fried herring high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Fried herring we looked at the portion size (150g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Fried herring
3% of Fried herring are carbs, per serving (150g) that is 4.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||3||3.4|
Allergens in Fried herring
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Fried herring
Of the 15g total fat per 100g, 4.3g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.5g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 7g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 85mg.