Glaze powder: nutrition facts & data
avg Food Ingredients
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.0||50.3|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (13g) of Glaze powder contains:
- 45.9 Calories
- 0.0g of Fat
- 0.0g of Protein
- and 11.2g of Carbs
- 0.4mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 0.1mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.1mg of Zinc - 0.0% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.1mg of Iron - 0.0% of the RDA for Iron.
- 0.7mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Glaze powder you get
- 0.00 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Food Ingredients have on average 0.29g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Food Ingredients 0.06g)
- 0.02 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Food Ingredients 0.11g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Glaze powder?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0||0.9|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.5|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.0||0.8|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.0||0.7|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||0.0||82.0|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.0||1.3|
Is Glaze powder rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (13g) for Glaze powder of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Glaze powder
Is Glaze powder high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Glaze powder we looked at the portion size (13g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Glaze powder
86.0% of Glaze powder are carbs, per serving of 13g that makes 11.2g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||86.0||50.3|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Glaze powder?
The Glycemic Index of Glaze powder is 0, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Glaze powder
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Glaze powder
Of the 0.0g total fat per 100g in Glaze powder, 0.0g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.0g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.0g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.