Grissini nutrition facts & data
avg Bread and rolls
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.001||48.1|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (20g) of Grissini contains
- 55.2 Calories
- 2.2g of Fat
- 1.6g of Protein
- and 6.8g of Carbs
- 12mg of sodium - 0.8% of the RDA for sodium.
- 14mg of Magnesium, that covers 4.38% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.38mg of Zinc - 3.8% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.54mg of Iron - 4.5% of the RDA for Iron.
- 55mg of Potassium - 1.38% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Grissini you get
- 0.24 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Bread and rolls have on average 0.18g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.32 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.09g)
- 0.16 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.13g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Grissini?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1||0.9|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.21||0.2|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.22||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.18||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||35||24.8|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Is Grissini rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (20g) for Grissini of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Grissini
Is Grissini high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Grissini we looked at the portion size (20g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Grissini
34% of Grissini are carbs, per serving (20g) that is 6.8g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||34||48.1|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Grissini?
The Glycemic Index of Grissini is 60, which would be considered as moderate. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 4.1 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Grissini
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Grissini
Of the 11g total fat per 100g, 1.5g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.9g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 5.5g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.