|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||3||4.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (125g) contains
- 295 Calories
- 12.5g of Fat
- 11.25g of Protein
- and 32.5g of Carbs
- 25mg of Magnesium, that covers 7.81% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.125mg of Zinc - 11.25% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.5mg of Iron - 12.5% of the RDA for Iron.
- 200mg of Potassium - 5% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 10mg of Vitamin C - 9.52% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.5mg of Vitamin B12 - 16.67% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Hot dog you get
- 0.35 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat dishes have on average 3.76g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.38 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat dishes 3.46g)
- 0.07 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat dishes 0.07g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Hot dog?
|Vitamin C (mg)||8||5.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.5||0.5|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.17||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.11||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.2|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||20||19.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.4||2.6|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (125g) for Hot dog of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Hot dog
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Hot dog we looked at the portion size (125g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
26% of Hot dog are carbs, per serving (125g) that is 32.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||26||4.6|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Hot dog?
The Glycemic Index of Hot dog is 85, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 27.6 and can be regarded as high.
Allergens in Hot dog
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 10g total fat per 100g, 3.8g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1.2g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 4.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 19mg.