Ice confection: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||58.0||61.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (12g) of Ice confection contains:
- 63.8 Calories
- 3.7g of Fat
- 0.5g of Protein
- and 7.0g of Carbs
- 6.0mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 12.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.1mg of Zinc - 0.0% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.0mg of Iron - 0.1% of the RDA for Iron.
- 78.0mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 0.0mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Ice confection you get
- 0.07 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sweets have on average 0.11g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.53 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sweets 0.28g)
- 0.08 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sweets 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Ice confection?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0||0.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.3||1.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||8.0||12.2|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.1||0.1|
Is Ice confection rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (12g) for Ice confection of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Ice confection
Is Ice confection high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Ice confection we looked at the portion size (12g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Ice confection
58.0% of Ice confection are carbs, per serving of 12g that makes 7.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||58.0||61.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Ice confection?
The Glycemic Index of Ice confection is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 4.9 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Ice confection
- is Gluten free
- has a high amount of Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Ice confection
Of the 31.0g total fat per 100g in Ice confection, 25.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.5g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 3.0g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.