avg Meat and sausage products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (25g) of Jagdwurst contains
- 50.75 Calories
- 4g of Fat
- 3.75g of Protein
- and 0.00025g of Carbs
- 205mg of sodium - 13.67% of the RDA for sodium.
- 5mg of Magnesium, that covers 1.56% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.7mg of Zinc - 7% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.725mg of Iron - 6.04% of the RDA for Iron.
- 65mg of Potassium - 1.63% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 10mg of Vitamin C - 9.52% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.325mg of Vitamin B12 - 10.83% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Jagdwurst you get
- 15000 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat and sausage products have on average 34.6g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 16000 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 51.4g)
- 100 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 0.2g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Jagdwurst?
|Vitamin C (mg)||40||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.11||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.12||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.38||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||2||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.3||2.5|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (25g) for Jagdwurst of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Jagdwurst
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Jagdwurst we looked at the portion size (25g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
0.001% of Jagdwurst are carbs, per serving (25g) that is 0.00025g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.001||0.5|
Allergens in Jagdwurst
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 16g total fat per 100g, 5.6g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.2g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 7.1g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 62mg.