Lasagna (vegetarian) nutrition facts & data
avg Pasta dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.001||18.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (350g) of Lasagna (vegetarian) contains
- 532 Calories
- 31.5g of Fat
- 24.5g of Protein
- and 35g of Carbs
- 770mg of sodium - 51.33% of the RDA for sodium.
- 122.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 38.28% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 3.85mg of Zinc - 38.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 5.6mg of Iron - 46.67% of the RDA for Iron.
- 927.5mg of Potassium - 23.19% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 52.5mg of Vitamin C - 50% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 1.05mg of Vitamin B12 - 35% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Lasagna (vegetarian) you get
- 0.7 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Pasta dishes have on average 0.42g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.9 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Pasta dishes 0.43g)
- 0.12 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Pasta dishes 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Lasagna (vegetarian)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||15||2.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.2||0.8|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.05||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.12||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||45||13.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.3||0.4|
Is Lasagna (vegetarian) rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (350g) for Lasagna (vegetarian) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Lasagna (vegetarian)
Is Lasagna (vegetarian) high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Lasagna (vegetarian) we looked at the portion size (350g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Lasagna (vegetarian)
10% of Lasagna (vegetarian) are carbs, per serving (350g) that is 35g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||10||18.6|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Lasagna (vegetarian)?
The Glycemic Index of Lasagna (vegetarian) is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 24.5 and can be regarded as high.
Allergens in Lasagna (vegetarian)
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Lasagna (vegetarian)
Of the 9g total fat per 100g, 4.9g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.8g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.7g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 70mg.