Liquorice: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||58.0||61.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (50g) of Liquorice contains:
- 190.0 Calories
- 0.5g of Fat
- 2.0g of Protein
- and 43.0g of Carbs
- 1.0mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 7.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.2mg of Zinc - 0.0% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.0mg of Iron - 0.1% of the RDA for Iron.
- 97.5mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.5mg of Vitamin C - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Liquorice you get
- 0.05 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sweets have on average 0.11g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.01 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sweets 0.28g)
- 0.01 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sweets 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Liquorice?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1.0||0.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.1||1.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||4.0||12.2|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.0||0.1|
Is Liquorice rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (50g) for Liquorice of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Liquorice
Is Liquorice high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Liquorice we looked at the portion size (50g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Liquorice
86.0% of Liquorice are carbs, per serving of 50g that makes 43.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||86.0||61.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Liquorice?
The Glycemic Index of Liquorice is 0, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Liquorice
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Liquorice
Of the 1.0g total fat per 100g in Liquorice, 0.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.3g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.