Matjes fillets: nutrition facts & data
avg Fish products and fish dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.0||3.4|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (150g) of Matjes fillets contain:
- 360.0 Calories
- 34.5g of Fat
- 24.0g of Protein
- and 1.5g of Carbs
- 6,900.0mg of sodium - 4.6% of the RDA for sodium.
- 60.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.2% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.4mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 2.0mg of Iron - 0.2% of the RDA for Iron.
- 592.5mg of Potassium - 0.2% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 1.5mg of Vitamin C - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 7.1mg of Vitamin B12 - 2.2% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Matjes fillets you get
- 16.00 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Fish products and fish dishes have on average 5.07g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 23.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Fish products and fish dishes 3.69g)
- 0.20 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Fish products and fish dishes 0.07g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Matjes fillets?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1.0||1.9|
|Vitamin E (mg)||2.2||2.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.3||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||5.0||10.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||4.7||3.6|
Are Matjes fillets rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (150g) for Matjes fillet of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Matjes fillets
Are Matjes fillets high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Matjes fillets we looked at the portion size (150g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Matjes fillets
1.0% of Matjes fillets are carbs, per serving of 150g that makes 1.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||1.0||3.4|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Matjes fillets?
The Glycemic Index of Matjes fillets is 0, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Matjes fillets
- are Gluten free
- have no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Matjes fillets
Of the 23.0g total fat per 100g in Matjes fillets, 5.1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 6.9g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 7.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 125.0mg.