|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.001||3.4|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (150g) contains
- 360 Calories
- 34.5g of Fat
- 24g of Protein
- and 1.5g of Carbs
- 60mg of Magnesium, that covers 18.75% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.35mg of Zinc - 13.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.95mg of Iron - 16.25% of the RDA for Iron.
- 592.5mg of Potassium - 14.81% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 1.5mg of Vitamin C - 1.43% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 7.05mg of Vitamin B12 - 235% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Matjes fillet you get
- 16 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Fish products and fish dishes have on average 5.15g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 23 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Fish products and fish dishes 3.74g)
- 0.2 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Fish products and fish dishes 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Matjes fillet?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||1.9|
|Vitamin E (mg)||2.2||2.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.04||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.21||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.28||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||5||10.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||4.7||3.6|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (150g) for Matjes fillet of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Matjes fillet
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Matjes fillet we looked at the portion size (150g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
1% of Matjes fillet are carbs, per serving (150g) that is 1.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||1||3.4|
Allergens in Matjes fillet
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 23g total fat per 100g, 5.1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 6.9g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 7.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 125mg.