avg Meat dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||4.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (250g) of Meatloaf contains
- 407.5 Calories
- 25g of Fat
- 32.5g of Protein
- and 12.5g of Carbs
- 725mg of sodium - 48.33% of the RDA for sodium.
- 37.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 11.72% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 5.75mg of Zinc - 57.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 3mg of Iron - 25% of the RDA for Iron.
- 425mg of Potassium - 10.63% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 2.5mg of Vitamin C - 2.38% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 3.5mg of Vitamin B12 - 116.67% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Meatloaf you get
- 2.6 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat dishes have on average 3.76g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 2 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat dishes 3.46g)
- 0.04 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat dishes 0.07g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Meatloaf?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||5.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.5||0.5|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.14||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.15||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.14||0.2|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||9||19.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.4||2.6|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (250g) for Meatloaf of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Meatloaf
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Meatloaf we looked at the portion size (250g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
5% of Meatloaf are carbs, per serving (250g) that is 12.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||5||4.6|
Allergens in Meatloaf
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 10g total fat per 100g, 4.1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1.4g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 4.3g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 74mg.