Milk chocolate: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||54.0||61.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (20g) of Milk chocolate contains:
- 107.8 Calories
- 6.4g of Fat
- 1.8g of Protein
- and 10.8g of Carbs
- 12.0mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 14.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.4mg of Zinc - 0.0% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.3mg of Iron - 0.0% of the RDA for Iron.
- 92.0mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Milk chocolate you get
- 0.17 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sweets have on average 0.11g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.59 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sweets 0.28g)
- 0.03 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sweets 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Milk chocolate?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0||0.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.3||1.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.4||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||10.0||12.2|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.0||0.1|
Is Milk chocolate rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (20g) for Milk chocolate of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Milk chocolate
Is Milk chocolate high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Milk chocolate we looked at the portion size (20g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Milk chocolate
54.0% of Milk chocolate are carbs, per serving of 20g that makes 10.8g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||54.0||61.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Milk chocolate?
The Glycemic Index of Milk chocolate is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 7.6 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Milk chocolate
- is Gluten free
- has a high amount of Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Milk chocolate
Of the 32.0g total fat per 100g in Milk chocolate, 18.9g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1.0g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 10.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 10.0mg.