|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||4.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (50g) contains
- 138.5 Calories
- 10.5g of Fat
- 10.5g of Protein
- and 0.5g of Carbs
- 17.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 5.47% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.6mg of Zinc - 16% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.8mg of Iron - 6.67% of the RDA for Iron.
- 200mg of Potassium - 5% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 1mg of Vitamin B12 - 33.33% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Nuremberg sausages you get
- 21 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat dishes have on average 3.76g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 21 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat dishes 3.46g)
- 0.1 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat dishes 0.07g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Nuremberg sausages?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||5.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.4||0.5|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.58||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.37||0.2|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||2||19.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||2||2.6|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (50g) for Nuremberg sausages of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Nuremberg sausages
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Nuremberg sausages we looked at the portion size (50g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
1% of Nuremberg sausages are carbs, per serving (50g) that is 0.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||1||4.6|
Allergens in Nuremberg sausages
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 21g total fat per 100g, 8.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.5g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 9.3g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 72mg.