|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||1.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (100g) contains
- 83 Calories
- 3g of Fat
- 9g of Protein
- and 5g of Carbs
- 30mg of Magnesium, that covers 9.38% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 22mg of Zinc - 220% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 3.1mg of Iron - 25.83% of the RDA for Iron.
- 185mg of Potassium - 4.63% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 1mg of Vitamin C - 0.95% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 14.5mg of Vitamin B12 - 483.33% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Oyster (de-shelled) you get
- 1.8 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Crustaceans and molluscs have on average 9.81g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.6 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Crustaceans and molluscs 0.94g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Crustaceans and molluscs 0g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Oyster (de-shelled)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||1.8|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.9||1.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.16||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.22||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||7||13.4|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||14.5||3.3|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (100g) for Oyster (de-shelled) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Oyster (de-shelled)
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Oyster (de-shelled) we looked at the portion size (100g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
5% of Oyster (de-shelled) are carbs, per serving (100g) that is 5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||5||1.6|
Allergens in Oyster (de-shelled)
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 3g total fat per 100g, 0.8g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 125mg.