Parfait: nutrition facts & data
avg Ice cream
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||20.0||21.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (75g) of Parfait contains:
- 141.0 Calories
- 6.8g of Fat
- 5.3g of Protein
- and 15.0g of Carbs
- 48.8mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 15.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.8mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.8mg of Iron - 0.1% of the RDA for Iron.
- 153.8mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 1.5mg of Vitamin C - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.8mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.2% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Parfait you get
- 0.35 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Ice cream have on average 0.12g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.45 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Ice cream 0.46g)
- 0.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Ice cream 0.02g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Parfait?
|Vitamin C (mg)||2.0||3.8|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.8||0.4|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.0|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.3||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.0|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||35.0||7.6|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.0||0.2|
Is Parfait rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (75g) for Parfait of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Parfait
Is Parfait high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Parfait we looked at the portion size (75g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Parfait
20.0% of Parfait are carbs, per serving of 75g that makes 15.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||20.0||21.6|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Parfait?
The Glycemic Index of Parfait is 60, which would be considered as moderate. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 9.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Parfait
- is Gluten free
- has a high amount of Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Parfait
Of the 9.0g total fat per 100g in Parfait, 4.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.8g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.8g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 180.0mg.