Plaice (breaded) nutrition facts & data
avg Fish products and fish dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||3.4|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (200g) of Plaice (breaded) contains
- 366 Calories
- 20g of Fat
- 30g of Protein
- and 16g of Carbs
- 580mg of sodium - 38.67% of the RDA for sodium.
- 40mg of Magnesium, that covers 12.5% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.2mg of Zinc - 12% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 2.2mg of Iron - 18.33% of the RDA for Iron.
- 540mg of Potassium - 13.5% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 2mg of Vitamin C - 1.9% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 2.4mg of Vitamin B12 - 80% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Plaice (breaded) you get
- 1.88 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Fish products and fish dishes have on average 5.15g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 1.25 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Fish products and fish dishes 3.74g)
- 0.05 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Fish products and fish dishes 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Plaice (breaded)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||1.9|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.5||2.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.16||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.19||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.16||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||10||10.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.2||3.6|
Is Plaice (breaded) rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (200g) for Plaice (breaded) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Plaice (breaded)
Is Plaice (breaded) high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Plaice (breaded) we looked at the portion size (200g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Plaice (breaded)
8% of Plaice (breaded) are carbs, per serving (200g) that is 16g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||8||3.4|
Allergens in Plaice (breaded)
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Plaice (breaded)
Of the 10g total fat per 100g, 1.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 4.6g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.6g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 85mg.