Potato noodles: nutrition facts & data
avg Potatoes, potato products and potato dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1.0||23.4|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (200g) of Potato noodles contain:
- 206.0 Calories
- 2.0g of Fat
- 6.0g of Protein
- and 38.0g of Carbs
- 180.0mg of sodium - 0.1% of the RDA for sodium.
- 40.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.1% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.8mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.0mg of Iron - 0.1% of the RDA for Iron.
- 600.0mg of Potassium - 0.2% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 30.0mg of Vitamin C - 0.3% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.2mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.1% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Potato noodles you get
- 0.16 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Potatoes, potato products and potato dishes have on average 0.14g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.05 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Potatoes, potato products and potato dishes 0.20g)
- 0.07 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Potatoes, potato products and potato dishes 0.07g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Potato noodles?
|Vitamin C (mg)||15.0||12.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.2||0.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||10.0||10.8|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.1||0.1|
Are Potato noodles rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (200g) for Potato noodles of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Potato noodles
Are Potato noodles high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Potato noodles we looked at the portion size (200g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Potato noodles
19.0% of Potato noodles are carbs, per serving of 200g that makes 38.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||19.0||23.4|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Potato noodles?
The Glycemic Index of Potato noodles is 90, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 34.2 and can be regarded as high.
Allergens in Potato noodles
- are Gluten free
- have no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Potato noodles
Of the 1.0g total fat per 100g in Potato noodles, 0.3g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.2g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 35.0mg.