Pudding powder: nutrition facts & data
avg Food Ingredients
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.0||50.3|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (43g) of Pudding powder contains:
- 164.7 Calories
- 0.4g of Fat
- 0.4g of Protein
- and 39.6g of Carbs
- 137.6mg of sodium - 0.1% of the RDA for sodium.
- 3.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.0mg of Zinc - 0.0% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.6mg of Iron - 0.0% of the RDA for Iron.
- 25.8mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Pudding powder you get
- 0.01 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Food Ingredients have on average 0.29g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.01 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Food Ingredients 0.06g)
- 0.01 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Food Ingredients 0.11g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Pudding powder?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0||0.9|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.5|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.0||0.8|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.0||0.7|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||0.0||82.0|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.0||1.3|
Is Pudding powder rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (43g) for Pudding powder of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Pudding powder
Is Pudding powder high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Pudding powder we looked at the portion size (43g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Pudding powder
92.0% of Pudding powder are carbs, per serving of 43g that makes 39.6g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||92.0||50.3|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Pudding powder?
The Glycemic Index of Pudding powder is 0, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Pudding powder
- is high in Gluten
- has a high amount of Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Pudding powder
Of the 1.0g total fat per 100g in Pudding powder, 0.1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.4g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.1g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.