|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||69||61.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (20g) contains
- 81.6 Calories
- 2g of Fat
- 0.4g of Protein
- and 13.8g of Carbs
- 11mg of Magnesium, that covers 3.44% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.14mg of Zinc - 1.4% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1mg of Iron - 8.33% of the RDA for Iron.
- 83mg of Potassium - 2.08% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Rum balls you get
- 0.03 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sweets have on average 0.11g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.14 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sweets 0.27g)
- 0.04 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sweets 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Rum balls?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.5||1.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.02||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.03||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.02||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||5||12.2|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0.1|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (20g) for Rum balls of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Rum balls
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Rum balls we looked at the portion size (20g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
69% of Rum balls are carbs, per serving (20g) that is 13.8g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||69||61.5|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Rum balls?
The Glycemic Index of Rum balls is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 9.7 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Rum balls
- is Gluten free
- is high in Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 10g total fat per 100g, 6.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.2g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 3.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.