Rye toast nutrition facts & data
avg Bread and rolls
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||2||48.1|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (30g) of Rye toast contains
- 77.4 Calories
- 0.9g of Fat
- 2.4g of Protein
- and 14.1g of Carbs
- 130.5mg of sodium - 8.7% of the RDA for sodium.
- 13.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 4.22% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.51mg of Zinc - 5.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.63mg of Iron - 5.25% of the RDA for Iron.
- 84mg of Potassium - 2.1% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Rye toast you get
- 0.17 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Bread and rolls have on average 0.18g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.06 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.09g)
- 0.08 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.13g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Rye toast?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.5||0.9|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.2|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.05||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||25||24.8|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Is Rye toast rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (30g) for Rye toast of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Rye toast
Is Rye toast high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Rye toast we looked at the portion size (30g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Rye toast
47% of Rye toast are carbs, per serving (30g) that is 14.1g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||47||48.1|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Rye toast?
The Glycemic Index of Rye toast is 65, which would be considered as moderate. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 9.2 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Rye toast
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Rye toast
Of the 3g total fat per 100g, 1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.9g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 1g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.