avg Meat and sausage products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (25g) of Salami contains
- 99.5 Calories
- 9g of Fat
- 5g of Protein
- and 0.00025g of Carbs
- 532.5mg of sodium - 35.5% of the RDA for sodium.
- 10mg of Magnesium, that covers 3.13% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.925mg of Zinc - 9.25% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.35mg of Iron - 2.92% of the RDA for Iron.
- 55mg of Potassium - 1.38% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 7.5mg of Vitamin C - 7.14% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.35mg of Vitamin B12 - 11.67% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Salami you get
- 20000 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat and sausage products have on average 34.6g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 36000 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 51.4g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 0.2g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Salami?
|Vitamin C (mg)||30||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.7||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.18||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.45||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||1||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.4||2.5|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (25g) for Salami of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Salami
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Salami we looked at the portion size (25g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
0.001% of Salami are carbs, per serving (25g) that is 0.00025g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.001||0.5|
Allergens in Salami
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 36g total fat per 100g, 14g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 4.3g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 15.5g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 83mg.