Sesame roll nutrition facts & data
avg Bread and rolls
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||48.1|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (45g) of Sesame roll contains
- 122.4 Calories
- 1.35g of Fat
- 4.05g of Protein
- and 22.05g of Carbs
- 243mg of sodium - 16.2% of the RDA for sodium.
- 18mg of Magnesium, that covers 5.63% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.45mg of Zinc - 4.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.54mg of Iron - 4.5% of the RDA for Iron.
- 74.25mg of Potassium - 1.86% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Sesame roll you get
- 0.18 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Bread and rolls have on average 0.18g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.06 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.09g)
- 0.08 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.13g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Sesame roll?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.6||0.9|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.11||0.2|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.06||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.03||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||15||24.8|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Is Sesame roll rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (45g) for Sesame roll of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Sesame roll
Is Sesame roll high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Sesame roll we looked at the portion size (45g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Sesame roll
49% of Sesame roll are carbs, per serving (45g) that is 22.05g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||49||48.1|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Sesame roll?
The Glycemic Index of Sesame roll is 60, which would be considered as moderate. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 13.2 and can be regarded as moderate.
Allergens in Sesame roll
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Sesame roll
Of the 3g total fat per 100g, 0.5g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1.9g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.5g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.