Skimmed yogurt: nutrition facts & data
avg Dairy products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||5.0||11.7|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (150g) of Skimmed yogurt contains:
- 54.0 Calories
- 0.0g of Fat
- 6.0g of Protein
- and 7.5g of Carbs
- 82.5mg of sodium - 0.1% of the RDA for sodium.
- 22.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.1% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.6mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.2mg of Iron - 0.0% of the RDA for Iron.
- 277.5mg of Potassium - 0.1% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 3.0mg of Vitamin C - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.6mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.2% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Skimmed yogurt you get
- 0.80 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Dairy products have on average 0.45g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Dairy products 0.94g)
- 0.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Dairy products 0.02g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Skimmed yogurt?
|Vitamin C (mg)||2.0||1.6|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.0||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||12.0||9.4|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.4||0.5|
Is Skimmed yogurt rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (150g) for Skimmed yogurt of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Skimmed yogurt
Is Skimmed yogurt high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Skimmed yogurt we looked at the portion size (150g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Skimmed yogurt
5.0% of Skimmed yogurt are carbs, per serving of 150g that makes 7.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||5.0||11.7|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Skimmed yogurt?
The Glycemic Index of Skimmed yogurt is 35, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 2.6 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Skimmed yogurt
- is Gluten free
- has a moderate amount of Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Skimmed yogurt
Of the 0.0g total fat per 100g in Skimmed yogurt, 0.0g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.0g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.0g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.