Sole (fish) nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||0|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (150g) of Sole (fish) contains
- 124.5 Calories
- 3g of Fat
- 27g of Protein
- No Carbs
- 150mg of sodium - 10% of the RDA for sodium.
- 75mg of Magnesium, that covers 23.44% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.45mg of Zinc - 4.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.2mg of Iron - 10% of the RDA for Iron.
- 465mg of Potassium - 11.63% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.0015mg of Vitamin C - 0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 1.5mg of Vitamin B12 - 50% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Sole (fish)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.001||1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.8||1.1|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.06||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.25||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||10||10.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1||2.2|
Is Sole (fish) rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (150g) for Sole (fish) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Sole (fish)
Is Sole (fish) high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Sole (fish) we looked at the portion size (150g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Sole (fish)
0% of Sole (fish) are carbs, per serving (150g) that is 0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0||0|
Allergens in Sole (fish)
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Sole (fish)
Of the 2g total fat per 100g, 0.5g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.6g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 50mg.