Spined loach nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||0|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (150g) of Spined loach contains
- 121.5 Calories
- 3g of Fat
- 24g of Protein
- No Carbs
- 157.5mg of sodium - 10.5% of the RDA for sodium.
- 37.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 11.72% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.9mg of Zinc - 9% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.5mg of Iron - 12.5% of the RDA for Iron.
- 420mg of Potassium - 10.5% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 1.5mg of Vitamin C - 1.43% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 3.3mg of Vitamin B12 - 110% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Spined loach?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||2.1||1.1|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.2||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.06||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.35||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||10||10.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||2.2||2.2|
Is Spined loach rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (150g) for Spined loach of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Spined loach
Is Spined loach high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Spined loach we looked at the portion size (150g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Spined loach
0% of Spined loach are carbs, per serving (150g) that is 0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0||0|
Allergens in Spined loach
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Spined loach
Of the 2g total fat per 100g, 0.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.6g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.8g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 35mg.