avg Fruit and fruit products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||15||16.3|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (125g) of Strawberry (canned) contains
- 87.5 Calories
- 0.00125g of Fat
- 1.25g of Protein
- and 18.75g of Carbs
- 12.5mg of sodium - 0.83% of the RDA for sodium.
- 37.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 11.72% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.375mg of Zinc - 3.75% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 3.25mg of Iron - 27.08% of the RDA for Iron.
- 150mg of Potassium - 3.75% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 25mg of Vitamin C - 23.81% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Strawberry (canned) you get
- 0.07 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Fruit and fruit products have on average 0.06g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Fruit and fruit products 0.05g)
- 0.07 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Fruit and fruit products 0.17g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Strawberry (canned)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||20||44.5|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.1||0.6|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.001||0|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.03||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.03||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||9||15.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (125g) for Strawberry (canned) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Strawberry (canned)
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Strawberry (canned) we looked at the portion size (125g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
15% of Strawberry (canned) are carbs, per serving (125g) that is 18.75g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||15||16.3|
Allergens in Strawberry (canned)
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 0.001g total fat per 100g, 0g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.1g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.001g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.