|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||5||16.3|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (125g) contains
- 43.75 Calories
- 0.00125g of Fat
- 1.25g of Protein
- and 7.5g of Carbs
- 18.75mg of Magnesium, that covers 5.86% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.375mg of Zinc - 3.75% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.75mg of Iron - 6.25% of the RDA for Iron.
- 200mg of Potassium - 5% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 68.75mg of Vitamin C - 65.48% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Strawberry you get
- 0.17 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Fruit and fruit products have on average 0.06g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Fruit and fruit products 0.05g)
- 0.27 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Fruit and fruit products 0.17g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Strawberry?
|Vitamin C (mg)||55||44.5|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.1||0.6|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.03||0|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.05||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.06||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||45||15.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (125g) for Strawberry of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Strawberry
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Strawberry we looked at the portion size (125g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
6% of Strawberry are carbs, per serving (125g) that is 7.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||6||16.3|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Strawberry?
The Glycemic Index of Strawberry is 25, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 1.9 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Strawberry
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- moderate amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 0.001g total fat per 100g, 0g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.2g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.1g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.