Tortellini (italian) nutrition facts & data
avg Pasta dishes
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||18.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (250g) of Tortellini (italian) contains
- 427.5 Calories
- 17.5g of Fat
- 12.5g of Protein
- and 50g of Carbs
- 575mg of sodium - 38.33% of the RDA for sodium.
- 25mg of Magnesium, that covers 7.81% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.5mg of Zinc - 15% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1mg of Iron - 8.33% of the RDA for Iron.
- 250mg of Potassium - 6.25% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.0025mg of Vitamin C - 0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.5mg of Vitamin B12 - 16.67% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Tortellini (italian) you get
- 0.25 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Pasta dishes have on average 0.42g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.35 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Pasta dishes 0.43g)
- 0.05 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Pasta dishes 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Tortellini (italian)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.001||2.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.4||0.8|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.05||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.15||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.04||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||10||13.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.2||0.4|
Is Tortellini (italian) rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (250g) for Tortellini (italian) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Tortellini (italian)
Is Tortellini (italian) high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Tortellini (italian) we looked at the portion size (250g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Tortellini (italian)
20% of Tortellini (italian) are carbs, per serving (250g) that is 50g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||20||18.6|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Tortellini (italian)?
The Glycemic Index of Tortellini (italian) is 60, which would be considered as moderate. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 30 and can be regarded as high.
Allergens in Tortellini (italian)
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Tortellini (italian)
Of the 7g total fat per 100g, 4.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.5g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.3g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 60mg.