|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||4.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (70g) contains
- 182.7 Calories
- 16.1g of Fat
- 9.1g of Protein
- and 0.0007g of Carbs
- 14mg of Magnesium, that covers 4.38% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.33mg of Zinc - 13.3% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.68mg of Iron - 14% of the RDA for Iron.
- 143.5mg of Potassium - 3.59% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 17.5mg of Vitamin C - 16.67% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.91mg of Vitamin B12 - 30.33% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Vienna sausages you get
- 13000 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat dishes have on average 3.76g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 23000 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat dishes 3.46g)
- 100 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat dishes 0.07g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Vienna sausages?
|Vitamin C (mg)||25||5.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.3||0.5|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.12||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.29||0.2|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||1||19.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.3||2.6|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (70g) for Vienna sausages of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Vienna sausages
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Vienna sausages we looked at the portion size (70g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
0.001% of Vienna sausages are carbs, per serving (70g) that is 0.0007g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.001||4.6|
Allergens in Vienna sausages
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 23g total fat per 100g, 9.6g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1.7g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 10.7g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 63mg.