White chocolate: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||62.0||61.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (20g) of White chocolate contains:
- 108.0 Calories
- 6.0g of Fat
- 1.0g of Protein
- and 12.4g of Carbs
- 15.0mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 4.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.1mg of Zinc - 0.0% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.1mg of Iron - 0.0% of the RDA for Iron.
- 46.0mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.4mg of Vitamin C - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.0mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in White chocolate you get
- 0.08 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sweets have on average 0.11g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.48 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sweets 0.28g)
- 0.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sweets 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in White chocolate?
|Vitamin C (mg)||2.0||0.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.2||1.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.3||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.0||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||8.0||12.2|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.2||0.1|
Is White chocolate rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (20g) for White chocolate of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in White chocolate
Is White chocolate high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in White chocolate we looked at the portion size (20g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in White chocolate
62.0% of White chocolate are carbs, per serving of 20g that makes 12.4g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||62.0||61.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for White chocolate?
The Glycemic Index of White chocolate is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 8.7 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in White chocolate
- is Gluten free
- has a high amount of Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in White chocolate
Of the 30.0g total fat per 100g in White chocolate, 18.5g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.7g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 9.7g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 15.0mg.