Whole-wheat toast nutrition facts & data
avg Bread and rolls
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||2||48.1|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (30g) of Whole-wheat toast contains
- 68.4 Calories
- 0.9g of Fat
- 2.4g of Protein
- and 11.4g of Carbs
- 117mg of sodium - 7.8% of the RDA for sodium.
- 19.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 6.09% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.51mg of Zinc - 5.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.75mg of Iron - 6.25% of the RDA for Iron.
- 105mg of Potassium - 2.63% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Whole-wheat toast you get
- 0.21 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Bread and rolls have on average 0.18g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.08 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.09g)
- 0.2 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.13g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Whole-wheat toast?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.6||0.9|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.23||0.2|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.19||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.23||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||20||24.8|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Is Whole-wheat toast rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (30g) for Whole-wheat toast of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Whole-wheat toast
Is Whole-wheat toast high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Whole-wheat toast we looked at the portion size (30g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Whole-wheat toast
38% of Whole-wheat toast are carbs, per serving (30g) that is 11.4g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||38||48.1|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Whole-wheat toast?
The Glycemic Index of Whole-wheat toast is 85, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 9.7 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Whole-wheat toast
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Whole-wheat toast
Of the 3g total fat per 100g, 0.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.