Wholemeal rolls nutrition facts & data
avg Bread and rolls
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||48.1|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (45g) of Wholemeal rolls contains
- 104.85 Calories
- 0.9g of Fat
- 3.6g of Protein
- and 18.9g of Carbs
- 243mg of sodium - 16.2% of the RDA for sodium.
- 40.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 12.66% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.08mg of Zinc - 10.8% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.35mg of Iron - 11.25% of the RDA for Iron.
- 117mg of Potassium - 2.93% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Wholemeal rolls you get
- 0.19 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Bread and rolls have on average 0.18g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.05 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.09g)
- 0.16 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Bread and rolls 0.13g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Wholemeal rolls?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.1||0.9|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.29||0.2|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.12||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.24||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||20||24.8|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Is Wholemeal rolls rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (45g) for Wholemeal rolls of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Wholemeal rolls
Is Wholemeal rolls high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Wholemeal rolls we looked at the portion size (45g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Carbohydrates in Wholemeal rolls
42% of Wholemeal rolls are carbs, per serving (45g) that is 18.9g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||42||48.1|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Wholemeal rolls?
The Glycemic Index of Wholemeal rolls is 60, which would be considered as moderate. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 11.3 and can be regarded as moderate.
Allergens in Wholemeal rolls
- is high in Gluten
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Wholemeal rolls
Of the 2g total fat per 100g, 0.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.7g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.