|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||3.4|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (75g) contains
- 178.5 Calories
- 13.5g of Fat
- 14.25g of Protein
- No Carbs
- 15mg of Magnesium, that covers 4.69% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.05mg of Zinc - 10.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.825mg of Iron - 6.88% of the RDA for Iron.
- 442.5mg of Potassium - 11.06% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.75mg of Vitamin C - 0.71% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 4.5mg of Vitamin B12 - 150% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Sprats (smoked)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||1||1.9|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.5||2.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.03||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.4||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.82||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||1||10.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||6||3.6|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (75g) for Sprats (smoked) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Sprats (smoked)
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Sprats (smoked) we looked at the portion size (75g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
0% of Sprats (smoked) are carbs, per serving (75g) that is 0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0||3.4|
Allergens in Sprats (smoked)
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 18g total fat per 100g, 4.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 4.6g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 7.3g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 115mg.