Butter fungus: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.0||1.3|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (150g) of Butter fungus contains:
- 30.0 Calories
- 0.0g of Fat
- 3.0g of Protein
- and 0.0g of Carbs
- 7.5mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 9.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.8mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 2.0mg of Iron - 0.2% of the RDA for Iron.
- 285.0mg of Potassium - 0.1% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 12.0mg of Vitamin C - 0.1% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Butter fungus you get
- 2,000.00 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Mushrooms have on average 4.47g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 1.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Mushrooms 0.60g)
- 4,500.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Mushrooms 10.58g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Butter fungus?
|Vitamin C (mg)||8.0||4.7|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.4||0.6|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||25.0||40.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.0||0.0|
Is Butter fungus rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (150g) for Butter fungus of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Butter fungus
Is Butter fungus high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Butter fungus we looked at the portion size (150g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Butter fungus
0.0% of Butter fungus are carbs, per serving of 150g that makes 0.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.0||1.3|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Butter fungus?
The Glycemic Index of Butter fungus is 15, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Butter fungus
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Butter fungus
Of the 0.0g total fat per 100g in Butter fungus, 0.1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.2g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.0g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.