Landjaeger sausage: nutrition facts & data
avg Meat and sausage products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.0||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (30g) of Landjaeger sausage contains:
- 142.8 Calories
- 12.6g of Fat
- 7.5g of Protein
- and 0.0g of Carbs
- 519.0mg of sodium - 0.3% of the RDA for sodium.
- 7.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.0mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.5mg of Iron - 0.0% of the RDA for Iron.
- 87.0mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 7.5mg of Vitamin C - 0.1% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.6mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.2% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Landjaeger sausage you get
- 25,000.00 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat and sausage products have on average 36.78g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 42,000.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 54.58g)
- 0.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 0.14g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Landjaeger sausage?
|Vitamin C (mg)||25.0||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.3||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||2.0||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.9||2.5|
Is Landjaeger sausage rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (30g) for Landjaeger sausage of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Landjaeger sausage
Is Landjaeger sausage high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Landjaeger sausage we looked at the portion size (30g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Landjaeger sausage
0.0% of Landjaeger sausage are carbs, per serving of 30g that makes 0.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.0||0.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Landjaeger sausage?
The Glycemic Index of Landjaeger sausage is 0, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Landjaeger sausage
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Landjaeger sausage
Of the 42.0g total fat per 100g in Landjaeger sausage, 17.6g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.8g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 19.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 66.0mg.