|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||2||11.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (20g) contains
- 145.2 Calories
- 14.6g of Fat
- 1.6g of Protein
- and 0.8g of Carbs
- 22mg of Magnesium, that covers 6.88% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.28mg of Zinc - 2.8% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.04mg of Iron - 0.33% of the RDA for Iron.
- 53mg of Potassium - 1.33% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Macadamia nut you get
- 2 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Nuts and seeds without shells have on average 1.37g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 18.25 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Nuts and seeds without shells 3.98g)
- 2.85 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Nuts and seeds without shells 0.97g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Macadamia nut?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||3.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.5||7.5|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.28||0.5|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.12||0.2|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.28||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||50||63.1|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (20g) for Macadamia nut of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Macadamia nut
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Macadamia nut we looked at the portion size (20g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
4% of Macadamia nut are carbs, per serving (20g) that is 0.8g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||4||11.5|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Macadamia nut?
The Glycemic Index of Macadamia nut is 15, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.1 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Macadamia nut
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 73g total fat per 100g, 10.5g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.7g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 57.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.