avg Sauces and seasonings
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||3||8.8|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (10g) of Mustard (spicy) contains
- 8.2 Calories
- 0.4g of Fat
- 0.6g of Protein
- and 0.4g of Carbs
- 130mg of sodium - 8.67% of the RDA for sodium.
- 10mg of Magnesium, that covers 3.13% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.04mg of Zinc - 0.4% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.18mg of Iron - 1.5% of the RDA for Iron.
- 13mg of Potassium - 0.33% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 0.3mg of Vitamin C - 0.29% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Mustard (spicy) you get
- 1.5 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sauces and seasonings have on average 0.53g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 1 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sauces and seasonings 1.45g)
- 0.33 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sauces and seasonings 0.09g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Mustard (spicy)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||3||4.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0||2.9|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.07||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||0||7.7|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0.1|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (10g) for Mustard (spicy) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Mustard (spicy)
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Mustard (spicy) we looked at the portion size (10g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
4% of Mustard (spicy) are carbs, per serving (10g) that is 0.4g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||4||8.8|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Mustard (spicy)?
The Glycemic Index of Mustard (spicy) is 35, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.1 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Mustard (spicy)
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 4g total fat per 100g, 0.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.9g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.7g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.