avg Crustaceans and molluscs
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||1.6|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (100g) of Spiny lobsters contains
- 84 Calories
- 1g of Fat
- 17g of Protein
- and 1g of Carbs
- 180mg of sodium - 12% of the RDA for sodium.
- 20mg of Magnesium, that covers 6.25% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 2mg of Zinc - 20% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.3mg of Iron - 10.83% of the RDA for Iron.
- 500mg of Potassium - 12.5% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 2mg of Vitamin C - 1.9% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.5mg of Vitamin B12 - 16.67% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Spiny lobsters you get
- 17 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Crustaceans and molluscs have on average 9.81g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 1 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Crustaceans and molluscs 0.94g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Crustaceans and molluscs 0g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Spiny lobsters?
|Vitamin C (mg)||2||1.8|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.2||1.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.001||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.08||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.21||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||15||13.4|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.5||3.3|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (100g) for Spiny lobsters of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Spiny lobsters
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Spiny lobsters we looked at the portion size (100g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
1% of Spiny lobsters are carbs, per serving (100g) that is 1g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||1||1.6|
Allergens in Spiny lobsters
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 1g total fat per 100g, 0.1g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.6g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 140mg.