avg Meat and sausage products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.001||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (20g) of Turkey salami contains
- 36 Calories
- 1.4g of Fat
- 5.8g of Protein
- and 0.0002g of Carbs
- 254mg of sodium - 16.93% of the RDA for sodium.
- 6mg of Magnesium, that covers 1.88% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.5mg of Zinc - 5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.26mg of Iron - 2.17% of the RDA for Iron.
- 87mg of Potassium - 2.18% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 0.22mg of Vitamin B12 - 7.33% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Turkey salami you get
- 29000 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat and sausage products have on average 34.6g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 7000 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 51.4g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 0.2g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Turkey salami?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.5||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.4||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.16||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.6||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||6||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.1||2.5|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (20g) for Turkey salami of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Turkey salami
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Turkey salami we looked at the portion size (20g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
0.001% of Turkey salami are carbs, per serving (20g) that is 0.0002g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.001||0.5|
Allergens in Turkey salami
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 7g total fat per 100g, 2.7g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.7g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.8g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 69mg.