Turkey salami: nutrition facts & data
avg Meat and sausage products
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0.0||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (20g) of Turkey salami contains:
- 36.0 Calories
- 1.4g of Fat
- 5.8g of Protein
- and 0.0g of Carbs
- 254.0mg of sodium - 0.2% of the RDA for sodium.
- 6.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.0% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.5mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.3mg of Iron - 0.0% of the RDA for Iron.
- 87.0mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 0.2mg of Vitamin B12 - 0.1% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Turkey salami you get
- 29,000.00 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat and sausage products have on average 36.78g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 7,000.00 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 54.58g)
- 0.00 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 0.14g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Turkey salami?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.5||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.4||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.6||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||6.0||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.1||2.5|
Is Turkey salami rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (20g) for Turkey salami of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Turkey salami
Is Turkey salami high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Turkey salami we looked at the portion size (20g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Turkey salami
0.0% of Turkey salami are carbs, per serving of 20g that makes 0.0g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.0||0.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Turkey salami?
The Glycemic Index of Turkey salami is 0, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.0 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Turkey salami
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Turkey salami
Of the 7.0g total fat per 100g in Turkey salami, 2.7g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.7g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 2.8g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 69.0mg.