|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||16.3|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (25g) contains
- 49.75 Calories
- 4.25g of Fat
- 0.5g of Protein
- and 1g of Carbs
- 5mg of Magnesium, that covers 1.56% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.05mg of Zinc - 0.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.575mg of Iron - 4.79% of the RDA for Iron.
- 10mg of Potassium - 0.25% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Black olives you get
- 0.5 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Fruit and fruit products have on average 0.06g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 4.25 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Fruit and fruit products 0.05g)
- 1.75 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Fruit and fruit products 0.17g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Black olives?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||44.5|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.9||0.6|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.02||0|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.08||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.001||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||45||15.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (25g) for Black olives of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Black olives
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Black olives we looked at the portion size (25g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
4% of Black olives are carbs, per serving (25g) that is 1g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||4||16.3|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Black olives?
The Glycemic Index of Black olives is 15, which would be considered as low. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 0.2 and can be regarded as low.
Allergens in Black olives
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 17g total fat per 100g, 2.6g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1.6g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 12.4g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.