|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||8.8|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (10g) contains
- 19.7 Calories
- 0.9g of Fat
- 2.4g of Protein
- and 0.5g of Carbs
- 5mg of Magnesium, that covers 1.56% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.02mg of Zinc - 0.2% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.2mg of Iron - 1.67% of the RDA for Iron.
- 50mg of Potassium - 1.25% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Broth (powder) you get
- 4.8 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sauces and seasonings have on average 0.53g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 1.8 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sauces and seasonings 1.45g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sauces and seasonings 0.09g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Broth (powder)?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||4.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.1||2.9|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.2||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.24||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||0||7.7|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0.1|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (10g) for Broth (powder) of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Broth (powder)
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Broth (powder) we looked at the portion size (10g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
5% of Broth (powder) are carbs, per serving (10g) that is 0.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||5||8.8|
Allergens in Broth (powder)
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 9g total fat per 100g, 4.5g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 1g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 3g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 10mg.