|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||0||0.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (25g) contains
- 97.75 Calories
- 8.75g of Fat
- 5g of Protein
- and 0.00025g of Carbs
- 2.5mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.78% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 0.75mg of Zinc - 7.5% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 0.425mg of Iron - 3.54% of the RDA for Iron.
- 75mg of Potassium - 1.88% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 6.25mg of Vitamin C - 5.95% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- 0.575mg of Vitamin B12 - 19.17% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Cervelat sausage you get
- 20000 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Meat and sausage products have on average 34.6g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 35000 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 51.4g)
- 100 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Meat and sausage products 0.2g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Cervelat sausage?
|Vitamin C (mg)||25||13.2|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.3||0.3|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.3|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.2||0.3|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.4||0.3|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||2||10.3|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||2.3||2.5|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (25g) for Cervelat sausage of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Cervelat sausage
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Cervelat sausage we looked at the portion size (25g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
0.001% of Cervelat sausage are carbs, per serving (25g) that is 0.00025g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||0.001||0.5|
Allergens in Cervelat sausage
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 35g total fat per 100g, 14.6g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.8g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 15.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 82mg.