Marzipan: nutrition facts & data
|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||57.0||61.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (75g) of Marzipan contains:
- 369.0 Calories
- 18.8g of Fat
- 6.0g of Protein
- and 42.8g of Carbs
- 37.5mg of sodium - 0.0% of the RDA for sodium.
- 90.0mg of Magnesium, that covers 0.2% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.1mg of Zinc - 0.1% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 1.5mg of Iron - 0.1% of the RDA for Iron.
- 157.5mg of Potassium - 0.0% of the RDA for Potassium.
- 1.5mg of Vitamin C - 0.0% of the RDA for Vitamin C.
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Marzipan you get
- 0.14 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sweets have on average 0.11g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.44 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sweets 0.28g)
- 0.06 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sweets 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Marzipan?
|Vitamin C (mg)||2.0||0.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||6.1||1.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.5||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.1||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||15.0||12.2|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0.0||0.1|
Is Marzipan rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (75g) for Marzipan of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Learn more about RDA values for vitamins by clicking on the names in the table above.
Minerals in Marzipan
Is Marzipan high in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Marzipan we looked at the portion size (75g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
Learn more about RDA values for minerals by clicking on the names in the table above.
Carbohydrates in Marzipan
57.0% of Marzipan are carbs, per serving of 75g that makes 42.8g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||57.0||61.5|
How high are the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Marzipan?
The Glycemic Index of Marzipan is 70, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 29.9 and can be regarded as high.
Allergens in Marzipan
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- high amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol in Marzipan
Of the 25.0g total fat per 100g in Marzipan, 2.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 6.4g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 15.3g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0.0mg.