|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||61.5|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (50g) contains
- 188.5 Calories
- 0.5g of Fat
- 7g of Protein
- and 35.5g of Carbs
- 70mg of Magnesium, that covers 21.88% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.4mg of Zinc - 14% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 2.2mg of Iron - 18.33% of the RDA for Iron.
- 195mg of Potassium - 4.88% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- No Vitamin B12
For every gram of carbs in Puffed wheat you get
- 0.2 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Sweets have on average 0.11g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 0.01 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Sweets 0.27g)
- 0.12 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Sweets 0.06g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Puffed wheat?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0.3|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.4||1.7|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.2||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.06||0.1|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.14||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||20||12.2|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||0||0.1|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (50g) for Puffed wheat of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Puffed wheat
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Puffed wheat we looked at the portion size (50g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
71% of Puffed wheat are carbs, per serving (50g) that is 35.5g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||71||61.5|
How high is the Glycemic Index and the Glycemic Load for Puffed wheat?
The Glycemic Index of Puffed wheat is 80, which would be considered as high. The Glycemic Load in a normal serving is 28.4 and can be regarded as high.
Allergens in Puffed wheat
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- low amounts of Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 1g total fat per 100g, 0.2g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 0.7g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 0.2g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 0mg.