|Mono- & Di-Saccharides (g)||1||0.7|
Breakdown in percent (%) of total calories
An average portion size (80g) of Duck’s egg contains
- 147.2 Calories
- 11.2g of Fat
- 10.4g of Protein
- and 0.8g of Carbs
- 80mg of sodium - 5.33% of the RDA for sodium.
- 12mg of Magnesium, that covers 3.75% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for Magnesium.
- 1.12mg of Zinc - 11.2% of the RDA for Zinc.
- 2.16mg of Iron - 18% of the RDA for Iron.
- 120mg of Potassium - 3% of the RDA for Potassium.
- No Vitamin C
- 4.32mg of Vitamin B12 - 144% of the RDA for Vitamin B12.
For every gram of carbs in Duck’s egg you get
- 13 grams of protein compared to the average of 0.46g per gram of carbs among all foods. Other foods in Eggs have on average 18.57g of proteins per 1 gram of carbs.
- 14 grams of fat (total average 0.66g, other foods in Eggs 20.43g)
- 0 grams of fibers (total average 0.13g, other foods in Eggs 0g)
Nutrient distribution per gram
What vitamins are in Duck’s egg?
|Vitamin C (mg)||0||0|
|Vitamin E (mg)||0.8||1.8|
|Vitamin B1 / Thiamine (mg)||0.16||0.1|
|Vitamin B2 (mg)||0.53||0.4|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.25||0.1|
|Vitamin B9 / Folate (μg)||80||69.9|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||5.4||2|
Rich in vitamins?
The following chart displays the amount of vitamins per portion Size (80g) for Duck’s egg of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) for each vitamin in percent.
Minerals in Duck’s egg
High in minerals?
Again, for every mineral contained in Duck’s egg we looked at the portion size (80g) and applied it to the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Data is shown in percent of RDA per portion size.
1% of Duck’s egg are carbs, per serving (80g) that is 0.8g of carbs.
Monosachharides and polysaccharides
|Total carbs (g)||1||0.7|
Allergens in Duck’s egg
- is Gluten free
- has no Lactose
- no Fructose
Fatty acids and cholesterol
Of the 14g total fat per 100g, 0.4g are saturated fatty acids (SFA), 2.4g are monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and 6g are polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). The amount of cholesterol is 680mg.